Boston Braves

It takes special people to do special jobs. Watching online video of the bombing at the Boston Marathon's finish line, I was struck by the number of police, fire and medical personnel rushing TOWARD the blast area -- mere seconds after the explosion. There is an instinct of bravery and service there, that simply puts me in a state of awe. I'm grateful to these courageous men and women. As I said, it takes special people to do these special jobs.

My deepest respects to the emergency responders of Boston, and I know I join the entire HR and marketing community in reaching out to the victims and families affected by this awful tragedy.


Emergency response personnel at the Boston Marathon 2013. Photo by Rebecca_Hildreth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. I'd love to hear from you and allow you to share your insights and thoughts with our community. But I moderate all comments to keep out the spam and trolls. Quality counts, after all. Feel free to comment here with your pithy musings...